Author, Researcher and Consultant in Anomalous Trauma. Offering Hypnotherapy, Coaching and Telephone Consulting Services.
Articles and Topics of Interest
- Anomalous Trauma
- Paranormal & Anomalous Trauma Coaching and Hypnotherapy (PATCH)
- Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
- Sexual Abuse
- Anxiety & Depression
- Trauma & Addictions
- Verbal & Emotional Abuse
- Narcissistic Abuse
- Dangerous Relationships
- Compassionate Communication Skills
- Developing Inner Empathy
- Deepen Your Source Spirit Connection for Life Empowerment
Anomalous Trauma: What Is It?
The term was created in the early 1990’s following several conferences held by Dr. Rima Laibow, PhD., on the Research and Treatment of Experienced Anomalous Trauma. I have used this term to describe unusual experiences such as alien abductions, extraterrestrial contact, mind control, cult abuse and military abductions (MILABS) related to the alien abduction syndrome. Other anomalous trauma experiences include spiritual warfare and near death experiences.
More information about alien abductions, MILABS and alien interference in human interactions is available in the articles section of this website and through my book, The Love Bite: Alien Interference in Human Love Relationships.
Many alien abductees and especially those who have experienced some level of military/secret government level of involvement in their experiences, often suffer from PTSD, Complex PTSD and many anxiety disorders and addictions. In addition to these conditions many have physical health issues such as chronic fatigue syndrome, fibromyalgia, immune disorders and gynecological anomalies.
Due to the ostracism, disbelief and denial by mainstream society, medical and psychological professionals use the term anomalous trauma for these syndromes. Treatment for these syndromes is generally geared towards emotional support, validation of the person’s experience, counseling and hypnotherapy. Regression hypnosis is a useful tool in recovering amnesiac memories and the easing of PTSD symptoms. Other healing methods include prayer, meditation, relaxation, dream work and lucid dreaming. Shamanic healing modalities such as soul retrieval have been found to be effective for some individuals.
Anomalous Trauma: Types & Definitions
1. Alien Abductions & Extraterrestrial Contact
- Singular event UFO sightings with an abduction and missing time
- Multiple UFO sightings and alien abductions and/or visitations, with or without multigenerational family involvement with alien visitations
- ET contact with multiple visitations, claims of benevolent Space Brothers
- ET contact via “dream visitations” and channeled information
2. Alien Interference in Human Love Relationships
- Aliens setting up two targeted partners
- Aliens breaking up and/or disrupting a love relationship
- Human/Military setting up or breaking up two “abductees or milabs”
- Unseen cult influences to set up/arrange a relationship or marriage
3. Military Abductions (MILABS)
- Alien abductees intermittently taken by human military or “secret government” for interrogation purposes about alien contacts
- Alien abductees sheep dipped and trained as operatives under mind control for “secret government”, “Secret Space Programs” or intelligence agencies
- Military abductees with no alien contacts. This may involve the “super soldiers” under mind control used as covert agents for intelligence or military agencies
4. Spiritual Warfare and Hyperdimensional Interference Patterns
- Malevolent alien visitations and attacks, such as Greys, Reptilians, Draconians
- Demonic attacks such as incubi, succubus and vampiristic attached entities
- Attacks by “hosted” human beings, black magicians, sorcerers
- Exorcisms, Deliverance and Spirit Releasement experiences Related articles
- Alien versus Demonic Articles
5. Cult Abuse
- Satanic Ritual Abuse, Illuminati Bloodline family cults
- UFO Channeling Cults
- MK-ULTRA victimization
- Miscellaneous Cults
- Narcissistic Abuse, Co-Dependency Issues and CPTSD
6. Near Death Experiences
- Traumatic illnesses, or life threatening events which take the person to the other side and back. They may be positive, frightening or just plain shocking.
Angelic Intervention, Near Death Experiences and Spirit Guides
Anomalous trauma victims have often reported angelic interventions in response to prayer or when faced with dangerous life threatening situations. Near Death Experiencers, (NDE’rs) may report seeing an angelic light being assisting them to the other side of reality. A bright light is often experienced with shifts in reality. Others may see familiar relatives who have passed over. Or finding themselves in a peaceful dark void in an NDE.
ET contactees and abductees may see “aliens” as helpful “Space Brothers”. In these cases, it must be discerned whether the “space brother” is in fact an alien or a deceitful shape shifter, as has been reported in numerous alien Grey and Reptilian visitations. There are claimed both positive and negative ET types of beings, some of which are quite adept at masquerading as angels of light, when in fact they are not. Each experiencer must use their best discernment when interacting with any being claiming to be an ET or guide of some sort. If one can connect directly with the Absolute Most High God and the Holy Spirit, and abide by this Gold Standard, then discernment can happen mature over time. Recovery from Complex Trauma and purity of ones heart and intentions is the best method to begin developing psychological maturity and spiritual discernment.
Angelic beings such as Archangel Michael have been reported to be helpful in assisting those involved in spiritual warfare. In exorcisms, spirit Releasement and deliverance, believers have reported angelic beings “kick out” demons and parasitic attached entities. Trauma victims who have the ability to dissociate will sometimes have extrasensory perception. This is quite common in the alien abductee population. Repeated contact with ET’s seem to open extrasensory doorways of perception.
Consulting and Support Groups
Involvement in counseling and support groups with other trauma survivors helps to relieve the discomfort of isolation, anxiety, depression and powerlessness associated with these experiences. Complex PTSD is a common result of anomalous trauma and is often exacerbated by our own culture’s denial of its reality. It is our goal to educate the individual and public that these experiences are valid, and should be addressed just like any other trauma or relationship issues compounded by these events.
We incorporate several healing modalities such as transpersonal and holistic body-mind exercises, trauma resolution strategies, hypnotic regressions, guided imagery to connect with Eternal Now Spirit, inner child work, Taoist Chi Gong alchemical exercises, dream work, shamatha and insight meditation, journaling and classical one on one empathic coaching. An important part of self-empowerment is learning compassionate communication and developing inner empathy. This deepens ones connection to Spirit and strengthens our inner power of rooted Source connection. By expanding our awareness, knowledge and support systems, we are better able to make wise choices and live happier lives.